BI for Intune version 5.0, shown as 1005 in AppSource, was released on July 25, 2022. Below are the changes in version 5.0:
- Redesigned “App Reliability” page to report details about app crashes including the app names, number of total crashes, number of devices it crashed on, and the name of the devices.
- New “App Reliability (Device)” page to report on high level reliability and crash data.
- Added additional app reliability fields to the data model.
- Renamed the “App Reliability” page to “App Reliability (Device)”. (Note: This will cause the previous App Rollability page to break. See important notes below.)
- Added “Windows Autopilot Deployment Profile” objects to the data model. (Note: These will only populate for devices where Enrolled = False)
- Add “Join Type” to the “Device Info” page for Autopilot devices that are not enrolled.
- Devices managed by Jamf did not display associated users. Issue has been resolved in version 5.
- Important Notes:
- The App Reliability page from version 4 and older will be broken after this upgrade. Please copy the new App Reliability (Device) page to replace the broken page by following the How to Copy Pages and Visuals Between Reports blog.
- To copy the new page(s) from the default bi_for_intune reports to your custom reports please refer to our How to Copy Pages and Visuals Between Reports blog.